- Write small, clear and complete sentence. Avoids fragments. Two fragments places together (unless in a sentence) may make sense to you, but it may not for others. Use generic words wherever possible.
- A paragraph is a collection of sentence.
- A long sentence doesn’t make a paragraph but it makes your writing clumsy and obscure.
- A clear writing is interesting and garners more readers and reader’s interest.
- Obscurity is best left to successful writers, if you can’t refrain, write obscure clearly.
- Give a due consideration to genuine critiques, even it pinches and hurts. Remember, you think you write real well, like everyone else.
- Be regular on your blog, do follow comments. Say Thank You for every appreciation and comments you get.
- Visit others blog, read posts on your commenter’s blog, give an honest opinion on their blog/ writing. They deserve it for the time they spent reading your posts.
- Reciprocity is good, but just don’t pat someone’s back because he/she patted on yours.
1040+ words so far in 2012 on Barunjha’s Blog
© Barun Jha || 2012